Welcome to the #1 Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum and Mercedes GLA community dedicated to Mercedes-Benz GLA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mercedes-Benz GLA today!

AMG 19 in wheels and Continental tires. 4 total, like brand new and save thousands

twilloo

Reactions
Great second set for winter or all season driving. Mercedes AMG 19 in 5 spoke OEM wheels that came off of a 2015 GLA 45. Mounted on them are Continental Pro Contact GX SSR 235/45/R19 95H M+S . I purchased them for 4200.00 and they were only on the car for 2 months and have less than 2000 miles on them. That is 2k miles on the wheels and tires. Everything looks absolutely brand new. I never hot rodded the car so tires and wheels have never been damaged period. Some of the pictures show water marks that I just missed, but no damage on any tires or wheels. I am a senior so all I did was baby the car. I also have spacers for these tires as they went on the GLA to replace the 20 in tires that came on it. You can see these wheels on the Mercedes site. You can save thousands as I am selling for 1800.00 for all. I only had the GLA for a few months and my health failed and it was so difficult to get in and out so I traded for a much taller suv. ( I am a senior citizen with health problems) I had purchased these tires as my all around winter tires as the GLA came with summer tires that you were not supposed to use below 45 degrees. I traded the car this early winter with 6k miles on it and that was the only time these tires and wheels were on the car. (4k miles on the summer tires) I will soon have pics of the tires off the car but I did have a pic of them on the GLA When I say like brand new I am not over stating that. 1800.00 call or text 706 835 5586, 2 hours north of Atlanta

Attachments