Welcome to the #1 Mercedes-Benz GLA Forum and Mercedes GLA community dedicated to Mercedes-Benz GLA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Mercedes-Benz GLA today!

USB does not recognize device

RSM

Reactions
Suddenly my IPod is not longer recognized by my Comand system. It worked fine for several months and now, nothing. The device is charging but no music data is displayed. The second USB/Carplay port works fine. It recognizes any media device I plug into it. Anyone have this problem? Is there a software fix? I sprayed the port with compressed air to see if something was stuck in there preventing good contact but it made no difference.

RonGLA

Reactions
If your car is still under warranty consider taking it in.

OP
R

RSM

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
If your car is still under warranty consider taking it in.
It is. Yeah I was hoping there might be an easy fix like a unit reboot...

OP
R

RSM

Reactions
Thread Starter #5
Hmm... Where would I access system settings. I will be trying to access the engineering menu for the radio today but what you suggest sounds easier. It is accessed (I think) by these button pushes: Hangup + 1 + #

RonGLA

Reactions
Hmm... Where would I access system settings. I will be trying to access the engineering menu for the radio today but what you suggest sounds easier. It is accessed (I think) by these button pushes: Hangup + 1 + #
Vehicle > System Settings >Reset